Shibuya Terminal is the third area the player travels to in Jet Set Radio Future. Here, the player first meets Poison Jam and has to cover up their "Nasty Graffiti."
The player can unlock Combo here by completing his grinding rail challenge, which is done as soon as the last Poison Jam graffiti is covered up by the player's own graffiti. Then, the player faces the Rokkaku Police, but this time Captain Hayashi is involved.
By earning a 'Jet' ranking on all of the Test Runs for Shibuya Terminal, Zero Beat is unlocked as a playable character.
The level consists of mostly bus terminals and large areas of open pavement. Shibuya Terminal has connections to the Garage, Dogenzaka Hill, Hikage Street and two connections to Chuo Street. The pair of Shibuya-Chuo connections is the only one of its type in the game.
The Mystery Tape is located on the top balcony where Poison Jam flees to after you first talk with them. The street challenges are:
- Grind Combo x10:
- Air Combo x3: No.063
- 25 Tricks: No.094
- Score 100,000 One Combo: No.121
- Platforms of '乗' x 13, not to fall down: No. 008
- Located on one of the 13 platforms. No.119
- Found in a corridor behind some boxes. No.093
- On top of one of the buses. No.007
Street Challenge SoulsEdit
- Grind Combo x10: Located close to soul no.093 on the ground level. No.036
- Air Combo x3: Close to the graffiti stop in this level. No.063
- 25 Tricks: Take the huge ramp platform to reach this soul. No.094
- 100,000 points: Wallride the longest billboard and jump to get this soul. No.121
- Platforms of '乗' x 13, not to fall down: Located in a building close to the Hikage Street path. No.008
Test Run SoulsEdit
- The level is somewhat notorious for the "Platforms" Street Challenge. To complete the Street Challenge, you need to jump on each of the 13 green bus terminal platforms without touching the ground (wallrides and grinding are allowed, as well as touching rooftops). What makes the challenge so frustrating is that the game sometimes doesn't register when you land on a platform. A good remedy for this issue is to do extra hops on the platform and that should make it register as landing on a platform.
- In Jet Set Radio the first level is set in Shibuya Bus Terminal, as is the tutorial.
- This is oddly the only level that the GG's skate around in the JSRF title screen demo
- For the fifth Graffiti Soul challenge, the Japanese kanji 乗 (no) of the verb ’乗り’ (nori) is used, and is read as "to ride", likely referencing the fact the green-roofed structures are bus stops.